Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
2nd UTC Smart-Grid Workshop 2012 (USW 2012)
Wednesday, October 3, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
The workshop aims to discuss the latest predictions in addition to the following topics:
- Keynote session will provide a true insight on “Is Global Recession Threatening Smart Grid Deployments in USA?”.
- A Special session on “Smart Grid-2015” is specifically designed for technical managers to provide comprehensive knowledge on Utility Trends, Implications and Key Challenges envisioned in the next three years.
- An Educational session is specifically setup for researchers/students, and aims to present latest innovations in smart generation, transmission, distribution, and consumption. It will also focus on role of ICT in Smart Grid new applications.
- Last session a Panel Discussion aims to bring the technical, financial and regulatory experts to take a moment and assess if smart grid has been a smart or a dumb investment so far.
- In addition it provides networking opportunities (breaks and lunches) to students, employers and job seekers.
When & Where
Department of Electrical Engineering,
The University of tennessee at Chattanooga.